The Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) holds an annual conference every year that features sessions and panels on the latest research, teaching methods and public service in the various components of journalism and mass communication. AEJMC conferences are regularly attended by journalism and mass communication administrators, educators, and researchers; well-known authors and publishers of communication texts; companies and organizations tracking emerging trends in higher education; social media professionals and internet and technology professionals; and practitioners. Please visit the AEJMC website for current information on the next conference.
Search This Site
- RT @ekinsky: Thrilled to get to attend some of the @AEJMC_PRD and @aejmcctec panel on social network analysis #aejmc16 https://t.co/xgGjBxn… 2 months ago
- RT @ekinsky: @itaih wraps up network analysis panel @AEJMC_PRD @aejmcctec #aejmc16 https://t.co/j2KMm4VYra 2 months ago
- RT @wojdynski: Thanks @je_smith, and thanks @AEJMCCTEC for a great 7 years. The division is in great hands with you and @borah! https://t.c… 2 months ago
- RT @je_smith: Thanks to our outgoing @AEJMCCTEC division head, @wojdynski! https://t.co/uSzIpuFWl8 2 months ago
- RT @redheadacademic: Two of my awesome co-authors, Richard Waters & @jwadamsvcu, present our #healthinfographics paper at #AEJMC16 #CTEC! h… 2 months ago
Join the Discussion on Facebook!