The Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) holds an annual conference every year that features sessions and panels on the latest research, teaching methods and public service in the various components of journalism and mass communication. AEJMC conferences are regularly attended by journalism and mass communication administrators, educators, and researchers; well-known authors and publishers of communication texts; companies and organizations tracking emerging trends in higher education; social media professionals and internet and technology professionals; and practitioners. Please visit the AEJMC website for current information on the next conference.
Search This Site
- RT @estoyche: My latest study about how HALF of com studies rely on Facebook: journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… @SAGEmedia_comm @womenalsoknow @AEJMC… 1 year ago
- Deadline extended to Dec 15! twitter.com/AEJMCCTEC/stat… 1 year ago
- Call for Midwinter Conference now available! Please visit goo.gl/eylhK2 for more info. #AEJMC 1 year ago
- RT @shahin_saif: .@FCC passes new rules to protect #OnlinePrivacy washingtonpost.com/news/the-switc… #Facebook #Twitter #socialmedia #Google #bigdata… 1 year ago
- RT @ekinsky: Thrilled to get to attend some of the @AEJMC_PRD and @aejmcctec panel on social network analysis #aejmc16 https://t.co/xgGjBxn… 1 year ago
Join the Discussion on Facebook!